Monday 31 May 2010

WEDDING CARD AND MORE

Well what a last few weeks !  Have been ill , and that took me awhile to recover from because of my Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS , still not 100% but much better than i was .  My brother has also come home from Australia and has been staying with me with his wife .  So its been a busy time .  Anyway i have finished a couple of cards and managed to do some baking , the baking didnt help with my diet though lol , but what can a girl do ?? !!


The first card i'm going to add is the Wedding card that i had a request for , i stamped and embossed it in gold and then cut out each image and built them up to create a scene .  I used the Create -a-scene stamps , i love these stamps , easy to use and leave a lovely image . When i layered the images on the card i thought the scene would look lovely done as the 'window box' cards ( i did these themed cards for my family at Christmas ) .  I am very pleased with the finished result .

My second card is the card i made for my partner Tim .  I stamped the green card with a flourish stamp and embossed in gold and then used my spellbinders to create layers which i then put a poem on , finished it off with some ribbon and brads .  I find it so difficult to try and find a male theme , cards for females are so easy as you can use most themes but with men i get stumped !  But my partner was thrilled with the finished card and that is what counts ! 


Well i hoped you enjoyed dropping by and liked my cards , take care love and hugs Melita xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and welcome to UK Stampers Forum !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melita, Your wedding card is stunning, you've put so much into it and I adore the window. I agree that it's very difficult to find stamps/images or even sentiments for that matter for males. I have three grown boys and I run into the same problem all the time. I checked out some of your earlier posts and your cards are each a little work of art. I can't leave without saying that your grandson, Drew, is a cutie =)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by to say that your cards are remarkable! You have undeniable talent. :)

    ReplyDelete