Friday 7 January 2011

CHRISTMAS CARDS AND FOOD

Hi Everyone Happy New to you all . Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas . Mine wasnt so good health wise because i went down with the dreaded flu . I spent Boxing day and Holiday Monday in bed , i'm off to the Dr's today as i just cant seem to shake it off and i have a terrible cough which is keeping me up at night . But even though that side of it wasnt good i did receive some wonderful presents , my partner gave me a Kodak photo printer , which i have wanted for such a long time . I can now print off the photos that i want for my scrapbooking , it also copies and scans , looking forward to using it . My children spoilt me rotten again and they also gave me some wonderful things . I havent posted for along time and didnt realise just how long till i had a look on my last posting whoops where has the time gone !! I managed to get all my cards finished for Christmas in plenty of time and was very pleased with them . Anyway here is a look at the ones that i did , hope you like them .The last few pictures are of the jars of pickled eggs and onions , mince pies and the Christmas Pudds that i made for myself and my family . I love homecooked stuff for Christmas , very yummy !! ..Hope you enjoyed looking at some of my Christmas ... Take care . Love and hugs Melita xxx

7 comments:

  1. your cards are looking great melita.
    and your food looks yummie [ lol ].

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Melita! Your cards are so beautiful! and the food looks delicious :)

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw, this card is very creative, cool and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really beautiful cards! Hope you´ll recover soon from your cough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this card is very creative i really like its designing.....

    plastic cards
    clear business cards

    ReplyDelete