Saturday 6 February 2010

SOME MORE CARDS

Just getting over a lovely cold so have been resting a lot . I have managed to get a couple of cards done though . Bought my 'cuttlebug' , well it had to be done !! ..After watching 'Sheena Douglas' on C&C channel with the 'spellbinders' and 'cuttlebug' i was totaly hooked . Now have to get some of the 'Spellbinders' thought i might get the heart shapes first for the Valentines cards .

 

This is one of the cards that i have done  , just decided to play around with some black card , i layered it with  grey striped paper .  I then stamped out a image of roses three times , embossed then coloured them with 'cosmic shimmer mica pigments which i made into paints , i then cut out two full images and one of the roses and layered them . Stamped and embossed a flourish on some white card , also did this with the sentiment , edged it with a coloured ink pad added a couple of gems and a ribbon , i love ribbons , cant help adding them to my cards ! I'm quite pleased with the finished result .

I have found a some what helpful blog giving advice on blogs and how to tips so i'm hoping i can find out how to do some of the things i am having problems with , time will tell .
 

This is the 'Flower Fairy' card that i made for my grand-daughter's 3rd birthday this week also used the insert from the same CD .  Really pleased with this one and Kerhys loved it !!

Well thats all for now ...speak to you soon .  Take care , love and hugs NanaMeme

2 comments:

  1. fabulous car creations, very elegant and beautiful...have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have had you at my blog. I just love meeting new ladies. Enjoyed visiting your blog. Lots of beauty here! Please come visit again!!!! I signed up to be one of your followers!

    Blessings, Linda
    Prairie Flower

    ReplyDelete