Thursday 28 January 2010

NEED HELP AND ADVICE

Firstly HI and thanks for dropping by ! ..I haven't been making cards for long , hence not many on here , also have been quite poorly with my Fibromyalgia before Christmas so didnt get around to doing too much . I am going to my first card-making workshop this Saturday , and i cant wait !! So looking forward to it and learning as much as i can . Right i need help PLEASE ...where do i find good easy to understand info on how to use / manage your blog ??!!! I dont know how to use my blog apart from adding a new post , adding a photo and a couple of other easy things , but i dont know how to add awards , how to link my blog with another and to pass awards onto others , well i think you have the jist by now , i dont know a lot LOL !!! ..But i would oh so love to be able to join in more in blogging land !! ..I have tried searching for info on-line but didnt find much that helped , so please if anyone drops by and reads this could you just leave a message with info on how to find out more ..Many thanks for that !!

Before i go , has anybody been watching 'Sheena Douglas' on Create and Craft and the 'Spellbinders ? !!! I seriously have to get myself a cuttlebug and some 'Spellbinders '!!!....

Well thats all for now saying goodbye and take care Nannie MeMe

No comments:

Post a Comment